We hope everyone is having a wonderful December thus far! Josh and I got our tree this weekend. We are starting to decorate our apartment a bit more, but we still have a few items to pick up. You may not know but Josh is in the Navy, he reenlisted a few weeks ago and just wanted to share a few pictures with you. There was lots of discussion as to whether this was going to happen or not. At the end of the day we decided that Josh would reenlist with orders to Naples, Italy. We will be moving in the Springs and couldn’t be more excited about what this next chapter will hold for us. In the mean time here are so links that we are loving this week.
1. Did you check out of post from Point Loma, they have some of the greatest views of the city and you can get a gorgeous sunset too!
2. With the holidays upon us, here is a great list of books to read during those travel days or down time.
3. Nothing beats a great cheese board and Trader Joe’s has delicious cheeses that won’t cost an arm and a leg.
4. West Elm has a great holiday decor sale going on right now, we will be picking up some items as well!
5. Mac Cosmetics and Patrick Starrr announced their makeup collaboration this week and there are some great items being released.
6. Now that the weather is starting to cool off, it’s time to pick up some new winter coats.
7. Animal Crossing released a version for you phone, Josh has already started play it.
8. Living in a small apartment we don’t have much storage at all, here some DIY Holiday decor that don’t just have to be for this season.
9. We will have holiday movies on repeat this month, but I’m most looking forward to ‘Psych: The Movie’ being released next week.
10. Next year we are going to be traveling a lot, these places will be at the top of our list.