Happy Sunday, I spend the first part of the week jealous with all the snow that Tennessee got last weekend. I miss snow days, especially when it’s 65 and sunny here in San Diego. Josh was gone most of the week on the boat, which ended with him not knowing when he was coming home. I attended the local Women’s March yesterday, we weren’t able to make it last year so it was awesome to be able to make it this year. Now we are off to run some errands and look at furniture.
1. Did you catch our 2017 Roundup?
2. Viola Davis’s speech at the Women’s March is Los Angeles is everything.
3. The high schooler in me is so excited because Trading Spaces is coming back!
4. Away Luggage released their newest collection.
5. Sephora added enamel pins to their Beauty Insider Rewards, are you going to get some?
6. In the market for some new hair care, don’t worry Kristen Ess is releasing 11 new products for her range.
7. Thinking about changing up your hair for 2018, here are some trends coming our way.
8. Target recently released a collaboration with Design Love Fest and we are swooning over everything.
9. Have you watched The End of the F***ing World? The soundtrack is as great as the show.
10. The Nintendo Labo was announced and the trailer is wonderful.