Happy Weekend! Josh and I are have a bit of a relaxing weekend. He has been gone most of the weekend for work. This evening we are going to try and catch a beautiful sunset. We officially have less than two months left in San Diego and I’m starting to get sad about that fact. While I know that Italy is going to be more amazing, we have grown to love this little city so much.
1. Are you catching the big game tomorrow, check out some of the Super Bowl Snacks that we’ll be making.
2. Did you catch the lunar eclipse this past week, if not heres a video lapse.
3. Black History Month is upon us and these are some incredible women.
4. Portia surprised Ellen with one of the best birthday presents this week.
5. We are swooning over the new Spring Line for CB2.
6. If your a fan of facials oils, heres some great ones to use for your skin type.
7. Courtney from Pretty Little Fawn wrote a beautiful post about Problems with Blogging that is such a wonderful read.
8. On the hunt for Rose Gold hair, Kristen Ess has released the prefect product for all the blondes out there.
9. Did you spend all week watching KKW Beauty press release videos on Instagram like it did, if only every fragrance came in a giant chocolate heart.
10. Justin Timberlake released his new album this week, have you listened to it yet?