This week as been full of getting ready for our move, we have three weeks left in San Diego before we head to Tennessee for a few weeks. Then we’re off to Naples, which I don’t know if I can still wrap my head around. I started off the week at the IRS, trying to get my W2 (my employer from last year didn’t give me mine and it’s been a process to try at receive it) and another part of the week spending time planning everything with the movers. We don’t have much left to plan, which makes me happy because the list that we started off with was soooo long.
1. Did you catch my review on Kristin Ess Hair products.
2. The Handmaid’s Tale released a teaser for Season 2 and Josh and I can’t wait for the season to be released!
3. With A Wrinkle in Time coming out this week, here’s a great post on what for black women heroes.
4. There’s nothing better than a easy healthy crock pot recipe.
5. Madewell is having 15% off this weekend for there Insiders, all you have to do is sign up.
6. Colour Pop released their Butterfly-Themed spring collection and I’m loving everything.
7. I know that everyone was talking about this weeks The Bachelor episode, I even tuned in for Monday & Tuesdays episode and I haven’t watched The Bachelor since I moved out of my parents house.
8. Are you starting your spring cleaning soon, here’s some great decluttering tips.
9. We’ve spent a decent amount of time looking at Italian apartments and these chic apartments are getting us more excited for the move next month.
10. With us moving so soon, I’m always looking at inspiration for decorating and I’m loving this clever shoe storage ideas.