Happy Sunday! Josh and I are spending the weekend outside. One- because it’s a beautiful weekend and two- it’s our last full weekend in San Diego before the move this coming week. We have the next four days planned out for what we need to pack and errands we need to run before the movers come. So it’s nice to have a relaxing weekend and enjoy these last few days here. Yesterday we went to Regent’s Pizzeria in La Jolla for lunch, and it was one of the best pizzas that we’ve had in San Diego.
1. Last week Josh and I celebrated our Three Years wedding anniversary, a year and half before we got married I photographed our story and shared it as my senior thesis.
2. While we didn’t join in the march yesterday, we joined in spirit, Time Magazine shared a beautiful story with the Parkland Teens.
3. With Spring officially here, I can’t wait to try all of these Fresh Spring Cocktails.
4. The Little Market launch new handmade woven baskets this week and I’m in love with each one of them.
5. In need of some spring style inspiration, here’s 50 Spring Outfit Ideas.
6. Emma Gonzalez, a Parkland Teen, gave such a powerful speech in DC for March for Our Lives.
7. CVS started carrying some K-Beauty products and I’m already add all of them to my online cart.
8. Black Panther has officially become the highest grossing superhero movie.
9. Kim Kardashian launched her concealers this week, are you going to pick them up?
10. Wes Anderson’s new film Isle of Dogs hit theaters this weekend and we can’t wait to see it.
One thought on “Week in Links: 12”
Oh god, my wallet did not need to know that CVS is getting into k-beauty. It’s right across the street. Bye money.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.