Happy Mother’s Day to all the mom’s out there! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend celebrating all the great women in this world. We are having a bit of casual Sunday over here because we are in Europe while our parents are back in the States. If you don’t know my husband and I just moved to Naples, Italy. Yesterday we went house hunting and found somewhere to live! We are both excited about this place, it’s in such a cute part of town. Josh and I will share more about it once we get moved it, until than we are still looking at staying in a hotel for another month until we can move it.
1. Last weekend we had our first venture out to Naples town center Piazza del Plebiscito it’s such a beautiful part of town and great place to visit for our first visit off the military base.
2. Did you catch all the beautiful designs from this years Met Gala?
3. Since making the move to Italy, it should be no surprise that we’ve been drinking lots of wine during our time here thus far. So here’s How to Drink Wine According to A Sommelier.
4. With moving on the brain, searching for great home decor sales are a taking up a lot of our time.
5. On the hunt for a dinning room table for a small space, look no further than this round up!
6. Glossier launched a mascara this week! It’s at the top of my to-try makeup products right now.
7. Already planning your summer vacations, here’s a great breakdown of flight options for your budget.
8. Now that we are half way through May, how has this happened already, but it’s time to break out all the summer cocktails!
9. With the Royal Wedding fast approaching, there’s everything you need to know.
10. Robert and Christina duo from the New Darlings shared their Guest House Reveal and it couldn’t be more cute!