Happy Sunday! Josh and I are starting to explore a bit more of the area of Aversa, Italy where we are staying right currently. We got our car few days ago and can’t wait to start explore more of Naples. Plus the weather is starting to finally get warm and now more rain storm, I see many beach days in the near future! Josh and I have been trying to enjoy these gorgeous days that we have right now. Of course, we had to wait until the Royal Wedding was over yesterday to start exploring. It was such a wonderful ceremony and can we talk about how beautiful Meghan’s dress was.
1. While we are still living in a hotel, heres some ways to Surviving Long Term Hotel Stays.
2. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle married yesterday in a beautiful ceremony and so many gorgeous pictures came out of the event.
3. I have been reading too much on decorating this week, and here’s some great ideas to make the most of your space.
4. Want to turn your shower into a spa, try adding a little eucalyptus.
5. Shane Dawson ended his three part series with Grav3yardgirl this week and it’s such an inspiring series.
6. Zara launched a swimsuit line and where to find it.
7. Fans of the TV show Brooklyn 99 saved the show after being cancelled on Fox.
8. On the hunt for a new camera, here are some great cameras for travel photography.
9. Taylor Swift’s Reputation tour is in full effect and is putting on such an amazing show.
10. With summer just around the corner, here’s a great way for a backyard refresh.