Happy Sunday, as you may know, Josh and I moved into our house just over a month ago. Things are finally starting to settle down after the move. Most of weekends have been full up trips to stores to pick up new furniture and other odds and ends. We moved from a small studio apartment to a smaller three bedroom house. While we still have some spaces to fill, plants to buy (we don’t have any house plants yet and it’s feels so weird), and a bit more furniture to get, it’s started to feel more like home. I have loved interior design since I was a kid and spent a lot of time on Pinterest before we moved in.
1. We shared the first part of our trip outside of Naples, when we visited Siena, Italy for a few days. Did you catch that post?
2. Shane Dawson started his five part series with Jeffree Star this week and I can’t get enough.
3. My sister recommended the podcast BiggerPockets Money to Josh and I. We have been catching up on all their older podcast recently.
4. Mid-Century Modern furniture has always been some of our favorite, and what we lean toward in decorating our house, so these living rooms are giving us some great inspiration.
5. There are only a few days left on for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, have you picked anything up this year?
6. Partick Stewart is going to reprise his role as Capitan Picard in a new Star Trek series, Josh is very excited.
7. Khloe Kardashian’s clothing line, Good American, announced their size-inclusive active line collection and everything looks amazing.
8. I have been on a skincare journey for the past two years are so, these BHA products are some of the best at Sephora and I whole hearted agree.
9. Josh and I have started planning out our travels for the next year and house paints inspired by travel locals is such a great idea.
10. Lush launched a new line of products and I’m so excited to start trying these bath products out.